TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT COORDINATOR
The Technology Support Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating technology support for the entire firm and ensuring we meet the needs of the users with regards to solving technical issues and ensuring help desk analysts and engineers are completing tickets accurately and in a timely manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Key responsibilities include the daily liaison with help desk and the local IT support for each office, creating and tracking problems using Problem Management methodology and work with the engineers or vendor support to provide a permanent resolution. Updating knowledge base articles with new information and changes to software, utilizing Change Management tools in the incident management software and sending communications to the firm during outages and maintenance. Other responsibilities include providing direct, routine technical advice/support, troubleshooting assistance, problem resolution, and responses to inquiries escalated through the Help Desk for PCs (both laptops and desktops), applications, and remote access to attorneys and staff either face-to-face, by remote access or on the telephone. Install software, configure, and set up PCs. Keep up-to-date on the hardware and software supported.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in providing direct PC and applications support preferred, experience working at a Help Desk required.
- 2+ years’ experience in a law firm required.
- Demonstrate an understanding of PCs, laptops, printers, and various Windows OS.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office 2016, iManage DeskSite/NetDocuments, macro packages, Litera Change-Pro, Adobe Acrobat and time entry software.
- Ability to communicate in a pleasant and effective manner with attorneys and staff, in person and by telephone, required.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills, problem solving, and follow-up skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required. Must be a team player.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, composed manner.
- Ability to quickly assess and assimilate a situation, then adjust approach to fit, is required.
- Training experience, either one-on-one or classroom, a plus.
- A strong attention to detail and quality control required.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and support new technologies.
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have the ability to regularly lift, move and carry computer equipment weighing up to 25 lbs.
← return to listings