Technology Analyst l
As a Technology Analyst l, you will provide support to the office regarding the resolution of complex desktop, notebook, and remote computing issues. He or she is responsible for installation and maintenance of Firm PC and notebook computer hardware and software. You will quickly identify, troubleshoot, and repair various Firm Technological devices. The Analyst will act as mentor and provide support to the Technology Support Specialists while accomplishing these and other critical functions:
- Installing and testing standard image on desktops and notebooks.
- Setting up conference rooms to use technology services (e.g., presentations, network connections, audio/visuals).
- Using Active Directory for general network administration tasks (e.g., password change, printer group assignments).
- Using AssetCenter to manage firm assets (e.g., assign, retire and order assets).
- Assisting with special projects on various issues as needed.
- Administering training for staff and new hires, including new product demonstrations
- Promoting effective work practices, working as a team member, and showing respect for co-workers.
As a Technology Analyst l, you will be expected to apply your organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. The successful Technology Analyst l must have analytical skills necessary to troubleshoot a variety of symptoms, diagnose problems, and test, recommend and implement solutions to technology problems, as well as leadership skills (i.e., organizing, planning, problem-solving and decision-making) necessary for effective mentoring. An ideal candidate will possess expert knowledge and proficiency in a wide variety of software programs, including Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016 and expert knowledge of standard hardware components and peripherals. The Analyst must also display knowledge and proficiency of various remote communication methodologies including RSA SecurID technology and VPN, and handheld wireless devices (i.e. BlackBerry, iOS and Android) in a corporate environment.
A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred. Five (5) years of technology support experience in PC hardware/software is desired. Familiarization with remote communications hardware including WAPs, VPNs and wireless routers is desired. Three (3) years of related experience working on notebook computers is required. Experience with IBM/Lenovo notebooks is preferred.
← return to listings