SENIOR SOLUTIONS ANALYST
The Senior Solutions Analyst will be responsible for collaborating with team members, stakeholders, vendors, and other resources to establish creative and effective solutions to business problems - focus on the design and implementation of attorney productivity solutions. Provide feedback to management, assist with project roadmaps, present problem areas, and develop products or process improvements for attorneys. Leverage a high degree of legal industry knowledge and specialized knowledge in SharePoint web development. Initiate and maintain client relationships, anticipate and identify client issues and concerns, and propose advice, as appropriate. Identify and communicate opportunities to project team to expand services to existing clients and support practice development initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the definition, development, prioritization, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with users, stakeholders, and customers.
- Support the development of SharePoint environments and SharePoint websites, which include the Firm’s intranet portal, team sites, and other extranet initiatives.
- Use tools as needed for eliciting requirements: brainstorming/mindmapping, focus groups/interviews, end user observation, process/task analysis. Analyze and design business processes and workflows.
- Provide data visualization to aid in proposing solutions and eliciting feedback from key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with project team to create software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Work with IT subject matter experts to document business application specifications, assess options, risks and costs.
- Develop and execute test cases/test plans; active member of UAT testing sessions performing the needed test scenarios per each test case to both validate and audit the data.
- Build strong relationships with project stakeholders – experience in communicating with virtual teams. Serve as a communications hub among business clients, project stakeholders, and the defined solutions team.
- Facilitate and manage business requests, setting proper stakeholder and user expectations.
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions; develop and maintain user and technical manuals and guidelines.
- Deliver reports on historical data trends and process/system improvement recommendations and projections.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years business analysis experience.
- Knowledge of SharePoint including out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates, forms and master pages; experience with supporting the development of web content management systems, web portals, and cloud services.
- Solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- In-depth knowledge of legal industry software applications including but not limited to iManage Desksite and FileSite, Microsoft Office suite, and SharePoint.
- Experience with defining administrative workflows or business processes for various applications and systems.
- Experience planning and accomplishing goals for needs analysis, design, impact analysis and implementation of custom software applications.
- Experience with the implementation of reporting and tracking enhancements.
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies and SDLC.
- Experience working closely with stakeholders, development team, vendors and other contractors during discovery and requirements gathering.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as superior listening, critical thinking and probing skills – subtlety, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution; proven presentation skills.
- Highly proficient using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and follow up as well as meticulous organization skills.
- Must be physically capable of moving boxes and or furniture weighing as much as 35 lbs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology-related area.
← return to listings