SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The Senior Software Engineer is primarily responsible for web part, software development, back-end application integration and application implementations with minimal supervision. This position is also responsible for the creation and management of reusable code assemblies and setting up frameworks to integrate back-end applications and services into SharePoint. Under the supervision of the Application Developer Manager, this position will contribute to the mentoring of software engineers with best practices as well as contribute to the development and maintenance of appropriate standards, guidelines, and practices.
Essential Job Function:
- Agile Development/Mindset
- Hands on application development
- Hands on application integration
- Hands on application implementation
- Apply accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Work with others to develop module design.
- Develops and maintains modifications and enhancements to system applications
- Keeps abreast of new developments in areas of concentration to maintain skill levels
- Through testing, ensures that all code meets specifications and is easily maintainable and well documented.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational abilities, oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Effectively manage client expectations
- Design and deliver quality applications
- Effectively identify and resolve project issues
- Provide mentorship and guidance to all development team members
- Contribute to the development, communication and enforcement of coding standards and best practices.
- Proactively seek opportunities to serve in leadership roles
- Challenge others to develop their skill set while serving as a role model
Essential Job Functions Under Certain Circumstances:
- Provides high level technology support to internal and external clients.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
Four years of college coursework in data processing, computer science, mathematics, management information systems, or related fields of study; OR an equivalent combination of experience and training in related computer programming required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience developing with Xamarin
- Minimum of 1 year of experience developing mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices
- Experience with working with vendors and integrating vendor frameworks
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of C# and ASP.NET
- Experience in developing with .NET Core, Rest API, DevOps, Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure etc.), HTML 5, CSS3, Code Repositories like TFS, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- 3-5 years of experience working with SQL Server or Oracle databases
- Expert level ability to write TSQL/PLSQL
- Proven experience with application implementation and integration
- Knowledge in Structured Analysis and System design, programming environments and operating systems.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, occasionally for prolonged periods of time and under restrictive deadlines, and complete work assignments logically and accurately.
- Ability to test data and debug programs.
- Ability to manage files and maintain file credibility.
- Ability to prepare instructions for correct processing of programs.
← return to listings