Senior Project Consultant, eDiscovery
Our client is a leading international law firm that provides innovative legal solutions to many of the world's top financial institutions and Fortune Global 500 companies. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., we have the global reach and extensive capabilities to provide personalized service wherever our clients’ needs take us. As one of the world’s leading law firms, we seek dynamic individuals who share our commitment to service, innovation, and professional growth.
We have an opening for a Senior Project Consultant, eDiscovery in our Washington, D.C. office.
The Senior Project Consultant, eDiscovery is a part of the leadership team that designs, builds, and implements processes and technologies. This role provides consultative support as a subject matter expert within the eDiscovery group, and manages a team of project managers.
In this capacity, the Senior Project Consultant, eDiscovery will:
- Proactively identifies issues, crafts solutions, and communicates effectively and efficiently to deliver results;
- Manages teams and monitors resources responsible for eDiscovery projects; Manages team performance, set goals and ensure the team’s continuous professional development;
- Drives the identification of best practices in order to assist in designing, building and implementing processes and technology;
- Provides consultative support as an eDiscovery subject matter expert on matters to both internal and external clients;
- Ensures teams are compliant with firm best practices, responsiveness and quality of service in accord with established and required service level standards;
- Works with and coordinates with other teams to manage/delegate the workload and provide specialized expertise;
- Oversees regional vendor relationships and performance;
- Acts as a project manager for large complex and high stakes cases;
- Serves as a point of contact for relationship level client issues and be responsible for specific client/and or practice area service quality control and assurance; and
- Handles additional related projects as necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with strong analytical and presentation skills;
- Ability to confidently and professionally communicate directly with clients, both internal and external;
- Advanced knowledge of project management and leadership, litigation domain and eDiscovery;
- Advanced knowledge designing, building, and implementing processes and technology;
- Bachelor’s Degree program or equivalent experience;
- At least 5 years’ of eDiscovery project management experience required;
- At least 3 years’ of demonstrated superior management experience (change management experience preferred); and
- At least 5 years’ of experience in a professional services or legal environment required.
← return to listings