WEB SYSTEMS SENIOR MANAGER
This position sets strategic goals and overall policies for web systems and also manages, designs, and develops enterprise solutions for desktop and mobile enabled web sites and enterprise portals.
In this capacity, the Senior Manager, Web Systems will:
- Manage teams and resources responsible for website development. Perform project management duties; Manage team performance, set goals and ensure the team’s continuous professional development;
- Consult on major medium to large, complex enterprise initiatives utilizing the firm’s technology for web services, portals and mobile enabled web sites. Ensures initiatives follow the firm’s strategic path and falls within IT policies;
- Develop and maintain effective business stakeholder and user relationships; Participate in the assessment of the business unit environment and their requirements; Define business requirements and work with business units to understand change requirements and make appropriate recommendations;
- Lead the architecture and development of web sites, building and selection of web based content management solutions; Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements;
- Contribute to managing the financial aspects of projects by providing accurate reporting and ensure the team works within the financial guidelines;
- Perform testing on new projects, maintain and repair existing applications; identify and escalate problems;
- Work beyond scheduled hours as required, and
- Handle additional related projects as necessary.
We are seeking candidates who have:
- Expert proficiency designing and developing web content management platforms for Microsoft SharePoint and other web content management platforms;
- Expert proficiency in project management methodology;
- Expert knowledge of .NET Framework, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Office Suites, MS SQL, MS Azure, Sitefinity or other similar content management platforms;
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology or business related areas;
- Technical training or certifications in technology or web development areas;
- At least 5 + years of experience in managing web developers and technical staff;
- At least 9+ years of experience in designing and developing web sites with SharePoint and other content management platforms for medium to large scale and complex projects;
- At least 9+ years working as lead architect in designing web sites for a large corporation;
- At least 9+ years project management experience managing mid to large size web development projects;
- At least 9+ years writing and organizing business requirements and functional specification documents for web site development projects.
← return to listings