The Manger of Enterprise Applications – ServiceNow will receive a generous total compensation package. Bonuses are awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in companies comprehensive benefit program including healthcare, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401k plan, and more! In addition, employees receive 10 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure.
As a Manager of Enterprise Applications – ServiceNow at firm, you will be responsible for all aspects of the firm’s Service Management platform (ServiceNow). You will be the primary Subject Matter Expert for the ServiceNow platform, ensuring that it is reliable and is being leveraged to its fullest potential. You will manage the team that supports the ServiceNow infrastructure, creates and modifies features within the ServiceNow suite, assists with troubleshooting technical issues, contributes in ServiceNow training efforts, and creates site content. This includes but is not limited to these and other critical functions:
- Managing and mentoring the firm’s ServiceNow team, facilitating their continued professional growth, fostering teamwork, providing performance evaluations and enforcing established firm policies.
- Leading development efforts for the creation and customization of applications and functional enhancements within the ServiceNow platform.
- Coordinating the implementation of upgrades and updates within the ServiceNow Suite.
- Designing, configuring, deploying and updating ServiceNow infrastructure components (web servers, databases, plug-ins, integrations, etc.) within the firm’s environment.
- Designing reports for various departments.
- Producing training materials and delivering training to regional trainers, the Global Technology Support Center, and to end-users regarding specialized ServiceNow applications.
- Coordinating with other areas/departments where overlap exists to develop efficient procedures/communications to streamline processes and satisfy various department needs.
- Managing and completing additional projects on various issues when needed.
- Promoting effective work practices, working as a team member, and showing respect for co-workers.
As a Manager of Enterprise Applications – ServiceNow, you will be expected to apply your organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. The successful Manager of Enterprise Applications – ServiceNow must have knowledge and proficiency in a wide variety of software programs, including Microsoft Windows Enterprise, Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), as well as knowledge and proficiency with administration and maintenance of relational databases used by supported applications. They must also display strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and quality assurance processes, along with the ability to use independent judgment and discretion when making majority of decisions with regards to implementing Enterprise technology projects.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or eight (8) years of relevant work experience is required. Ten (10) years of experience in a PC hardware/software support role is required. Six (6) years of experience supporting the ServiceNow platform is required. Four (4) years of development experience within the ServiceNow platform is required. Two (2) years of experience supervising others is required. Two (2) years of experience in data mining and the generation of reports from diverse systems is desired. Experience supporting a large, multi-office environment is desired.
← return to listings