JUNIOR TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT ANALYST
Our client is looking for a full-time Junior Technology Support Analyst in our Boston office. This person will assist in providing technology support to the local office for areas including software, hardware, infrastructure, network services, mobile and remote services, audio visual, telephony and security systems. This position provides a high level of customer service.
- Assembles, installs, configures, tests, images, troubleshoots and repairs hardware and peripherals, including but not limited to computers, printers, scanners, fax machines and mobile devices.
- Responds to local telephone helpline, support tickets and e-mails (provides information, assesses problems and offers assistance).
- Logs all calls into the Firm's call logging systems and resolves or escalates as appropriate.
- Provides application support for both local installations and Citrix based applications.
- Provides support, troubleshooting and repair for laptops and desktops.
- Provides mobile device support, set up configuration, support and end user training.
- Assists with the Firm's audio visual set up requirements.
- Helps to maintain Firm policies and procedures in relation to computer technology.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Manages Firm resources responsibly.
- Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Firm operation, policies and procedures
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Citrix, PC and Mac Environments, eDocs DM, Blackberry and other mobile devices, DTE, Litera ChangePro, General Desktop Environments, Operating Systems - Windows and Mac
- Ability to exert moderate to high physical effort
- Ability to administer Firm policies and procedures with regard to ordering and configuring hardware
- Ability to apply logic, reasoning, analysis and interpretation skills to resolve problems
- Ability to maintain continuous concentration, alertness and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of hardware and software used for building security systems
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Flexibility to travel
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year related experience
← return to listings