ITSM Process Manager
The ITSM Process Manager – Change and Configuration is responsible for the day to day oversight and management of the Information Technology Change and Configuration Management processes. In this role the incumbent will monitor, report, manage and identify opportunities for continued improvement over the processes in these areas.
In this capacity, the ITSM Process Manager – Change and Configuration will:
- Be accountable for continued improvement in the design, implementation and operation of the Change Management Process ensuring that proper resources and methods are enforced, as well as communications to all levels are maintained.
- Chair regularly scheduled Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings.
- Publish and maintain the Change Calendar.
- Monitor and report on CAB functions and change related KPI’s.
- Insure that the CMDB is managed and populated working with other teams to validate and build relationships between CI’s.
- Follows and oversees configuration items and assets, ensuring that changes are accessed, approved and executed in a controlled fashion. Maintaining the integrity of targeted configurations.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of CMDB, effectiveness of the configuration management process, health and relevance of the CMDB.
- Manage, monitor and improve processes with a business/customer mindset.
- Supports the overall ITSM vision and working with other process managers to deliver consistent and predictable service management.
In addition, the ITSM Process Manager – Change and Configuration will be expected to have:
- Experience facilitating meetings of cross functional skill sets with specific agendas and timelines.
- Clear, concise communication skills in both oral and written format.
- Proven ability to manage, track and report on process(s) outcomes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to determine criticality and priority based on facts at hand.
- Knowledge and experience in managing a Change Management process as well as overseeing the Change Advisory Board activities.
- Flexible – the ability to adapt to changes in demands, priority and timelines.
- 5 years of IT experience with 3 or more years in IT service management.
- ITIL foundation certified (practitioner preferred).
- Experience with an ITSM solution (preferably Service Now).
- Experience and comfort with public speaking.
- Ability to hold oneself and others accountable.
← return to listings