IT REGIONAL TRAINER
The IT Regional Trainer develops, designs, and implements technology learning initiatives. Utilizing classroom, remote, and individual instruction, the Regional IT Trainer provides instruction to office-wide and firmwide users on a wide variety of general and legal-specific technology applications. Regional IT Trainers serve as key members of firmwide IT project teams for testing, documenting, and rolling out new technology. In addition, the Regional IT Trainer provides software support as needed. Must be bilingual.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver training programs including development, promotion, delivery, implementation, and evaluation for New Hire and other IT Training programs offered at the Firm.
- Work closely with IT staff and other key administrative and legal leaders to determine end-user training priorities and strategies.
- Using a learning management system, perform administrative tasks associated with training: schedule classes/courses, maintain attendance registration and records, analyze the effectiveness of training and student feedback.
- Develop comprehensive training plans and produce course materials.
- Class management responsibility, which includes, but is not limited to motivating participants, maintaining control of the class environment, and directing the learning of participants to meet program objectives.
- Serve on project teams for rollouts of new technology and upgrades, which includes, but is not limited to evaluating, testing, and marketing. May be assigned other special projects.
- Contribute to the development of instructional and participant materials, including objectives, training documentation, visual aids, testing, training instruments, and course handouts. Provide feedback regarding effectiveness and ease of use.
- Design and develop online learning modules to support instructor-led programs or other initiatives within IT.
- Provide end-user support services as appropriate for software related questions.
- Prepare activity and progress reports regarding training and project activities.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five years of corporate training experience to include classroom and e-learning.
- Bilingual in English in Spanish.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proven presentation/platform
- Strong technical coaching and counseling skills with ability to influence others to take action and achieve objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of desktop productivity software and groupware products; expert level proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of legal industry-specific software preferred (i.e., Document Management System). Ability to learn such software, as well as software developed in house, required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
← return to listings