Identity & Access Management Operations Specialist
Information Technology Services Department
The Identity & Access Management Operations Specialist is a member of the Firm’s IAM Ops group, a team of professionals who support the
authorization of access to the firm’s systems, data, and applications. This role is accountable for managing operational requests for user account administration, permissions, and access controls.
The ability to safeguard the firm’s digital assets while operating with a sense of urgency on behalf of users allows the Identity & Access Management Operations Specialist to succeed in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the operational management of identity, access ,and authorization requests throughout the employee / user lifecycle from onboard to offboard.
- Promotes timely response to user needs within pre-defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Responds to support requests either in person, over the phone, or via email in a professional, confident, and courteous manner.
- Determines the priority, criticality, and assignment of tickets and thoroughly documents support requests using the IT Help Desk ticketing system.
- Performs user administration changes in across the firm’s technology ecosystem in accordance with identified controls, policies, standards, and operating procedures.
- Facilitates issues handling and escalation with cross-functional support staff to achieve timely resolution.
- Follows up with users, provides feedback, and sees problems through to resolution.
- Keeps up-to-date with the Firm’s policies and procedures as they apply to the usage of technology.
- Maintains an open line of communication with IT management to elevate scenarios where the firm’s controls and policies conflict with the ability to preserve a quality user experience.
- Actively contributes to and maintains the firm’s IT knowledge base (e.g., tips, frequently asked questions, knowledge articles) to help end users resolve issues.
Education & Credentials
- College degree is strongly preferred, ideally in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related technical discipline.
- Appropriate technical certification(s) are preferred.
Knowledge & Experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience, ideally in a large Law Firm setting, a comparable professional services organization, or a legal information services provider.
- Previous exposure to law firm environment is highly preferred.
← return to listings