Hosting Solutions Analyst
The Hosting Solutions Analyst is responsible for performing all duties related to administering the data hosting environment using kCura’s Relativity platform. This position requires an individual who is highly organized and results-driven, having the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate will have some experience working with Relativity and have experience and interest in other electronic discovery technologies. This position reports to the Manager of Hosting Solutions.
- Provide all technical support related to administering Relativity such as creating workspaces, loading documents, overlaying data, creating exports, running searches using keyword or dtSearch, imaging/converting documents, managing security and administering users, and creating/modifying Views, Layouts, Fields.
- Work closely with the Project Management team to suggest and identify solutions within Relativity to client requests or problems.
- Provide high-level support to Hosting Solutions and Project Management teams for complex client requests and/or issues.
- Complete document productions within Relativity dealing with redactions, OCR and adding slip sheets.
- Provide basic troubleshooting for technical and performance problems related to Relativity.
- Provide suggestions to the Manager of Hosting Solutions regarding workflow and department efficiency improvement, input regarding the Relativity template, or other improvements within Relativity that will assist clients on how to best leverage standard or customized features.
- Along with other Hosting Solutions team members, conduct client training sessions on Relativity ranging from short, feature-focused user support to broad overviews of the platform.
- Work directly with kCura’s Support Team when issues arise that cannot be resolved internally. Escalate issues to Inventus’ internal Relativity Infrastructure Team as needed.
Education and Experience
- 1 - 2 years of Relativity administration experience
- Relativity Certified Administrator certification a plus
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail required
- Experience consulting with clients or Project Managers a plus
- Experience with LAW Pre-Discovery or other processing tools a plus
← return to listings