Cybersecurity Advisor/Privacy Advisor
We have an immediate opening for a Cybersecurity Advisor/Privacy Advisor in our Washington, DC office. The Cybersecurity Advisor/Privacy Advisor will work, both independently and within a team, to conduct advanced analysis of data privacy, Cybersecurity and data management matters and develop compliance and business solutions within the Corporate department.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Conducting security assessments and developing compliance and best practice recommendations and reports;
- Engage with clients to develop Cybersecurity programs under NIST and ISO standards;
- Engage with clients to conduct incident preparedness and incident response support;
- Drafting policies, procedures and handbooks, requiring advanced verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Participating in client pitches and business development activities;
- Perform work in an efficient and cost-effective manner so as to permit the Firm to reasonably collect fees for such work; Meet expectations of billable hours;
- Collaborate with attorneys and experts to develop positions and solutions related to Cybersecurity issues and to prepare reports;
- Advise clients regarding Cybersecurity solutions and industry practices, including assisting with implementation strategies;
- Work beyond scheduled hours as required; and
- Handle additional related projects as assigned.
- Advanced to Expert knowledge in the field of Cybersecurity or related fields;
- Advanced proficiency in analysis in the relevant areas;
- Advanced ability to formulate innovative solutions to problems;
- Advanced proficiency in written communication;
- Industry certifications in Data Security, Analytics and/or related fields (preferred);
- 7+ years’ experience in Cybersecurity analysis; and
- Experience in a professional services or legal environment or from industry (preferred).
← return to listings