As a Privileged Account Administrator, you will actively manage the privileged network, operating system, and application accounts and access, as well as serving as a system expert on CyberArk software. The Privileged Account Administrator will be responsible for privileged access management support to meet firm policies and initiatives and security best practices. You will also be responsible for assisting with developing, implementing and maintaining firmwide and departmental policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines related to access issues. The Privileged Account Administrator will be responsible for having an understanding of how the firm manages its information and will act as an expert resource for access management, while accomplishing these and other critical functions:
- Being responsible for the implementation, maintenance, administration and troubleshooting of the firm’s privileged access control software (CyberArk).
- Administering, monitoring, and maintaining privileged rights and permissions for the network, systems, and applications within CyberArk.
- Working collaboratively with the team responsible for Active Directory administration to ensure effective implementation and integration of security standards for privileged accounts.
- Identifying and implementing best practices for privileged account management, access requests and registration.
- Staying abreast of current and new hardware, tools, technologies, and market trends as they relate to security, their use at the firm and the legal market in general.
- Developing reporting and implementing monitoring processes around privileged access controls.
- Identifying security concerns and raising to senior staff for remediation.
- Assisting with the development of firmwide internal policies, procedures, and guidelines for privileged access.
- Supporting training efforts for both privileged access concepts generally, and CyberArk use specifically.
- Reviewing, recommending, and implementing additional permissions reporting tools as they relate to the firm’s strategies.
- Working with key Technology staff to standardize permissions management and work towards a least privileged model.
- Reviewing and consulting with key Technology staff on proposed platform changes to standardize and minimize permissions.
- Providing consultation and tactical strategies with regards to the design and implementation of future applications and systems, regarding privileged rights and permissions.
- Completing projects on various issues when needed.
- Promoting effective work practices, working as a team member, and showing respect for co-workers.
As a Privileged Account Administrator, you will be expected to apply your organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. The Privileged Account Administrator must have the ability to use database software, spreadsheet, and word processing software and equipment to complete analysis and reports, as well as have knowledge and proficiency with CyberArk software and technology or similar technologies. The successful applicant will have the demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide strategic support to management, and the ability to exercise professional judgment within defined policies and procedures. The Privileged Account Administrator will have knowledge of project management principles as well as strong analytical skills, including effectively defining problems and identifying solutions. The candidate must have well-developed and professional interpersonal skills, the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion, and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
A Bachelor's degree is required along with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in information technology, including a minimum of three (3) years of information security work. Three (3) years relevant experience with Active Directory and networking is desired. Sufficient Security and Technology experience can be considered in lieu of a degree. Two (2) years’ experience working as a CyberArk administrator is highly preferred.
← return to listings