1. Conduct research and analysis of companies, industries, technologies, marketplaces and competitors to uncover trends and actionable information and insights for business development purposes;
2. Create comprehensive analytical reports of research findings for business development purposes;
3. Track and analyze news and intelligence sources for business development opportunities;
4. Maintain experience database and pitch tracker;
5. Assist with the preparation of customized pitches and responses to RFPs;
6. Assist in preparing persuasive submissions for a variety of directories and rankings;
7. Liaise with other members of the marketing/business development team to ensure website content reflects current practice highlights and trends;
8. Liaise with accounting department to track and analyze new and existing client data (referral sources, NAIC codes, etc.);
9. Assist with special projects when requested.
1. Bachelors degree in Business or related discipline. MBA a plus.
2. 2+ years of relevant experience. Professional services experience a plus.
3. Strong research and analysis skills required. Knowledge of Bloomberg and/or Thomson Reuters platforms a plus.
4. Excellent writing and editing skills and ability to communicate complex concepts clearly is required. Writing sample will be requested.
5. Experience working with large data sets.
6. Strong client service attitude and follow-up skills required.
7. Must work well under pressure and be a self-starter, problem-solver, proactive thinker and team player.
8. Must have the ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
9. Attention to detail.
10. Strong work ethic and high degree of professionalism.
← return to listings