Applications and Web Developer
- NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.x, .NET Core
- Web Service (API) Development
- XHTML & HTML5
- Microsoft IIS 8/8.5/10
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 with Team Foundation Server 2017
- Coding Best Practices Real world experience in the following technical areas is required:
- The position requires 1-2 years of practical experience designing, implementing, and deploying extensive web based systems. A BS degree in CS or related discipline (or comparable experience) and Microsoft Certification are preferred.
- C# (ASP.NET 4.x, .NET Core preferred)
- T-SQL (query-writing)
- Test-Driven Development methodology (preferred)
- Creating or working with workflow applications (preferred)
- XML, AJAX, JSON
- Individual must be able to work well with the existing team of developers and engineers, have excellent communication and troubleshooting skills, and be able to handle multiple projects and support requests. Candidate must demonstrate coding and documenting skills.
← return to listings