We are seeking an Application Integration Engineer. This position is an integral part of our Firm-wide Information Systems team and is responsible for administering all maintenance and development of the Firm’s financial applications. This position plans and conducts technical design, coding, unit testing and integration testing; and maintains detailed documentation of assigned tasks and projects. This position regularly interacts with end users, firm wide and local IT teams, and outside vendors. Additionally, the Application Integration Engineer oversees technical troubleshooting activities and acts as the point person for resolution of financial systems-related service tickets. This position uses broad knowledge of IT disciplines, including server, Citrix, mobile, security and database infrastructure, to plan and accomplish goals. This position can be based in any of our U.S. offices.
As an Application Integration Engineer, you will:
- Act as the primary support contact for accounting representatives, administrative staff and external vendors on issues relating to the financial applications
- Design, develop and support custom applications using C#, VB.NET, SQL and ASP.NET
- Be responsible for data tables, screen development, report writing, SQL data queries, technical architecture, and Generic Importer functionality
- Extend functionality of commercial products using Application Program Interfaces (API’s) and/or database development and develop solutions to facilitate integration between applications
- Provide technical support to end-users for custom and commercial financial applications
- Develop user interfaces, middle tier objects, and stored procedures
- Consult with vendors to resolve issues related to the Firm’s financial applications, as needed
- Lead a multidisciplinary team in the planning, resourcing and budgeting as relates to the Firm’s financial applications
- Identify areas for improvement within the Firm’s financial applications and independently propose and execute improvement solutions
- Work with and support Business Intelligence tools.
- Generate reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Conduct analyses and create documentation for financial application development and/or maintenance requests
- Research and recommend enhancements or upgrades for financial applications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing applications using C#, VB.NET, SQL
- Team player willing to work off-hours during rollouts and for system maintenance tasks when required
- Ability to multi-task, work in a team environment, respond to project needs, work under deadlines, and work independently
- Demonstrated experience of customer service, including effective verbal and written communication
- Professional, organized, and flexible; ability to work in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
- Experience with financial systems, Aderant and or Elite is preferred but not required.
← return to listings