The Application Developer is responsible for architecting, implementing, and maintaining the Firm’s application stack. This position is part of the application development team which develops in-house Web applications and customizations to existing business applications to meet the Firm’s specific needs. The Firm is leveraging Microsoft on-premise and Office 365 platform to automate business processes, to encourage knowledge sharing, and to improve productivity. The Application Developer will assist in driving the Firm to meet these goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Creates custom Web and SharePoint applications based on requirements provided by business stakeholders, and management in accordance with industry standards, and establish best practices.
- Designs and develops solutions using Microsoft Office 365 stack including, but not limited to, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Form, Automate, Power Apps, and Graph.
- Develops custom solutions using SharePoint Object Model, SharePoint Client Object Model, MVC, Entity Frameworks, C#, ASP.NET, ServiceNow API.
- Designs and develops UI, cross-browser functions, data structure, and backend relational database tables as part of application solutions.
- Develops new and utilizes existing Web Service (REST, SOAP, etc.) as required by certain solution architecture.
- Develops responsive web applications for various screen resolutions including mobile device.
- Troubleshoots complex web application, and SharePoint application problems, Handshake software and server issues, including client environments, application configuration, user permissions, and data accuracy.
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the ServiceNow integration.
- Resolves application outages, monitors production applications, and supports day-to-day escalated users’ application issues.
- Ensures seamless integration with third-party applications and data feeds from key business systems.
- Defines requirements for hardware platforms, including required resources and projected growth for applications.
- Serves as subject matter expert and technical liaison to business for Custom Applications and SharePoint- related matters.
- Documents and maintains system configurations, application settings, and code changes.
- Works with training team to develop appropriate application training resources for end-users.
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the Service Now integration.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in .Net web application development and SDLC methodologies.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in designing and developing enterprise-wide application using MS SharePoint 2016, 2013, and 2010, ServiceNow.
- Four year college degree required, equivalent experience will be considered.
- Microsoft Certifications are highly desirable.
- Working experience in Office 365 stack - Microsoft Graph API, SP Online, Power Apps, Automate, Form, and stream.
- Must have strong programming skills in .Net web applications and SharePoint applications.
- Experience in using SharePoint 2016 framework, C#, MVC, ASP.NET, Entity Frameworks.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design, Responsive Design, Bootstrap.
- Experience in developing and using REST-based APIs.
- In-depth experience in site template customization, site definition customizations, content management, collaboration, workflow, custom web parts, reports, master pages, features, Excel Services, InfoPath forms, and handshake.
- Knowledge of Microsoft TFS for source control.
- Experience administrating SharePoint farms at the site collection level as well as using SharePoint Central Administration console.
- Experience in applying software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, configuration, development, and unit testing using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with relational database design, T-SQL query, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), PowerBI.
- In-depth experience in content management, collaboration and social media tools and techniques.
- High-level understanding of Active Directory, AD security, TCP/IP, DNS, Load balancer, Firewall, and SMTP.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements and processes into effective SharePoint solutions.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent team player with ability to work with multiple vendors and internal departments.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Possess exceptional judgement and professionalism.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic focus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting a strong attention to detail.
- Ability and confidence to work with all levels within the Firm.
← return to listings