Prestigious, established law firm is looking to add an experienced Application Analyst to join our IT team located in beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina with remote sites in NC and SC. As part of our team, you will participate in utilizing a wide variety of best-in-class technologies for the legal industry. Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, this is a full time position (exempt), with a minimum 2 years of relevant experience with law firm applications.
Application Analyst primary role is to support and administer the firm’s desktop software solutions, provide expert support and problem resolution, update software as needed, integrate with other solutions and configurations, select new software solutions to meet the needs of the organization and general maintenance of software and documentation. The Application Analyst will work with others in similar roles in a team environment.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently and as a member of a close team servicing a wide variety of customers, both internal and external to the firm.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Primarily complete life-cycle administration for assigned applications, including any planning or project management required
- Diagnose and resolve application Work independently to research and resolve complex technical issues.
- Manage the implementation, keeping software up-to-date, optimal configuration and plan for future needs of all assigned
- Develop and maintain a highly advanced level of proficiency with software and hardware in
- Collaborate with other team members to act as a backup for each
- Work with the HelpDesk, providing excellent customer service and support to all users, internal and external with expert, second-level support for firm
- Respond to HelpDesk requests via telephone, email, remote access and in-person. Track all incidents in IT Service Management Create Knowledge Base articles in system for future troubleshooting and incident history.
- Work closely with other IT team members, software vendors, manufacturers and consultants to optimally configure and maintain a high level of solution services, including training HelpDesk personnel on how to troubleshoot, repair, install and configure deployed software solutions.
· iManage · SCCM · Active Directory · Windows · PowerShell · Group Policy · Office Suite · SharePoint · DocXtools
· Workshare · Forte
· Windows Registry
PRE-REQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study or equivalent relevant
- Minimum of two (2) years of applications support experience in a legal services
- Ideal candidates will have advanced knowledge of many of the following: Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy, SCCM, iManage, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Windows and Project
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints. Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when evaluating software
- Ability to work independently and have advanced problem solving
- Ability to proofread typed material for contextual, grammatical, typographical or spelling
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate in person, by e-mail and telephone and follow instructions effectively from a diverse group of clients, attorneys and staff and provide information with ordinary courtesy and
- Work occasionally requires more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position; may require irregular hours.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as computers and
- Ability to travel to private and public buildings, locally and statewide, via private or public conveyance to assist attorneys in attending to client needs on legal
Excellent compensation, relocation assistance and benefit package for the right candidate with the right experience
← return to listings