SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
The role will be responsible for ensuring that the firm’s mission-critical enterprise applications and related systems are always available and properly functioning. The Systems Engineer is responsible for playing an integral role in the daily operations, security, and maintenance of NetDocuments, M365 environment, and other collaboration platforms. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who has good knowledge of enterprise level systems in the Microsoft portfolio and proficiency with cloud technologies. As part of the Enterprise Applications team, you will have an opportunity to work with current and emerging technologies while supporting a global organization.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Support and maintain NetDocuments, the firm’s Document Management System.
- Monitor, secure, identify and qualify system patches/updates for consideration.
- Install, update, and maintain supported systems as necessary.
- Perform security audits, report findings, and take corrective action.
- Administration of M365 environment.
- Administration of Collab platforms: Teams, Box, ShareFile, etc.
- Participate in on-call and after-hours rotation schedule.
- Process structured/unstructured datasets to meet business needs.
Collaboration & Customer Service
- Assist IT Operations teams to provide third level support for assigned applications.
- Assist as needed in the day-to-day maintenance of the systems supported by the Enterprise Applications team.
- Contribute to written material as appropriate to IT standard operation procedures manual.
- Collaborate with team members to handle escalated tickets in a timely manner.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of systems and processes.
Qualifications (experience, knowledge, skills & abilities):
- Four-year college degree or substantial, equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT operations preferably in a professional service environment
- IT certifications - Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert preferred
- Technical background that demonstrates expertise in the design, implementation, and administration of enterprise systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong service orientation and an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, management, and outside business partners
- Proficiency in at least three of the following technologies is required:
- M365 (Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, PowerBI)
- Data Analytics (working with structured/unstructured datasets)
- Power Automate
- Document Management Systems (NetDocuments)
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and adjust to changing priorities in a professional manner
- Willingness and ability to assume new tasks and responsibilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to maintain and update technical knowledge and skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, facilitate solutions and meet deadlines and milestones for projects assigned
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high ethical standards and strict confidentiality of all information on the network
- Commitment to teamwork
- Commitment to professional growth and development
← return to listings